What are the biggest challenges facing North Lawndale? How can we make North Lawndale a healthy, vibrant community?
The North Lawndale Community Coordinating Council (NLCCC) and the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) are collaborating to develop a neighborhood plan that establishes a unified vision for the North Lawndale community. All residents, business owners, community leaders, and other stakeholders from the community are invited to participate. Join us as we begin the process to create a new North Lawndale Neighborhood Plan.
A Community Planning Conference was held at DRW College Prep on Saturday, April 16, 2016 and we heard from over 300 of your friends, family, and neighbors! Now we are taking our search for ideas to the community at large. Please take the online survey at northlawndale.metroquest.com or visit the iPad kiosk during the months of May and June as it rotates to different locations throughout the neighborhood. The survey will be open through July 1, 2016.
iPad Kiosk Schedule*
· April 29-May 12 – Sinai Community Institute, 2653 W. Ogden Ave. (Lobby), Chicago
· May 13-26 – Homan Square Community Center (Lobby), 3517 W. Arthington St., Chicago
· May 27-June 9 – Lawndale Christian Fitness Center (Green Tomato Cafe), 3750 W. Ogden Ave., Chicago
· June 10-23 – Chicago Park District, Homan Square (Lobby), 3517 W. Arthington St., Chicago
* Location and dates subject to change.
Brandon G. Nolin, AICP
233 South Wacker Drive, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60606
312.386.8752 | email@example.com